Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

DASH!!!! Isn't he cute:)
Brock (on the right)and BFF Grant. They both wanted to be hippies and without planning it, Grants mom and I ended up with the same costumes. The boys thought it was great. When they went to each door they said "Happy New Year" and when they got the candy, they would say "I Love You." They are to funny. These to are two of the funniest and cutest boys EVER!!

PEACE Man!
Wonder Woman hasn't aged a bit. :)
A Peace Maker, Baseball Star, a couple of Supers and an Owl. We are ready....now bring on the Candy!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Brock is killing me. you gotta love that age.

Jen Peacock said...

Love it! I can't tell you how many times my kids have disappeared into the bathroom and made the loveliest designs with bubbles! Sounds like you guys had a great halloween!