These are some of my favorites from this last year. Getting his haircut/mugshot:) Supporting Max on opening day of the Little League season. Brock's in the orange hat behind Max. Bowing to his Sensei as a black belt for the first time. Watching the Cubs play with Derek....you can take the boys out of Chicago, but you can't take Chicago out of the boys! This years Christmas picture of the kids. Of course Brock has Sarah on his shoulders.
What can I say about my boy. He is the best older brother. Brock is always doing for his siblings (and for me). He has a way of knowing who needs help and he just does it. He's soooo funny, with an infectios laugh. Brock has a big heart and a wonderful way with others.
Brock, I love you and am so blessed to call you mine. Dad and I couldn't have wished for a better son. We love you. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Brock is such a sweet boy. We want to order one just like him next :)!
Post a Comment