So I know it's just a monetary thing, but I'm sad. I lost my engagement diamond.....I was sitting reading on the couch Tuesday and noticed my ring felt a bit jagged. (I play with it)I looked down and 2 prongs broken and the other 2 bent and no diamond....I freaked out!!!!
AND just 2 weeks ago I had my ring cleaned and checked out. I know I had it in the morning and the only place I went that day was to donate blood. I have searched, vacuumed, swept gone through the car.....No diamond.
I can't help but be bummed about it. It is the most precious piece of jewelry I own. Trust me I don't own much. It could be worse right. It's just a thing.
Anyway, Enough of that. I will be posting pictures from Derek and my trip to FL. I just have to locate the cord for my camera....I seem to have a pattern here, loosing stuff. When I find it I will get the pictures up. We had so much fun! I think we were the youngest people in all of Napels.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That sucks :(! I hope you find it!! Especially since you just had it checked. . .are they responsible for it?
I'm so sorry about your ring! That stinks...Heartache tonight came on as I was reading about it!
Can't wait to see your pictures. We are headed to Clearwater on Saturday with Dave's parents. I hope you find your diamond cuz, probably like the next time you move you'll find it...oh unless you never move...awkward...anyhow!
My grandparents lived in Naples, and I can bet it is a retirement community heaven from what they said! luv YA:)
My friend lost her diamond and found it in her jogging stroller. Don't give up hope just buy a big fakey for now!:)
Post a Comment