

So my folks came down for Easter weekend. On Saturday we went bowling and I of course being the amazing bowler that I am got a high score of 74...yes really...a 74. My 4 year old got an 88. I have no shame. Derek beat us with a 141 and my dad made an amazing come back to 2nd place getting 5 strikes in a row (NO KIDDING!) to get a 137. My mother came in last with I think a 52. I get my skills from her:) Good thing we had a blast. I of course forgot the camera though.
We had a very good time bowling, eating an amazing Boston Cream Pie (I made from scratch) witch turned out amazing, and decorating eggs.
Church was wonderful. The talks on the Atonement and the Resurrection were great. I was uplifted and felt so much gratitude for Jesus Christ. The choir was awesome....we have a killer choir.
So after all is said and done the weekend went very well. I love you Mom and Dad! Thanks for coming to be with us this weekend:)
4 comments:
Hey I think that new chair is gonna look pretty awesome after it's all decorated in some disney titles. Next time we come I'm bringing all my permanent markers!!
What a fun holiday it tooks like you had!! Your parents look as wonderful as ever!! How fun that they were there with you guys!!
Are you in the choir or do you lead it? You seem quite biased about it being so awesome! :-)
I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We really need to get together before they get any bigger.
We should start a 'losers' bowling league. I'm right there with you on bad bowling. Your parents looks great!
Post a Comment