Tuesday, January 18, 2011
So, It's been awhile!
Now that we have high-speed internet I have decided to update the blog since it has been almost a year. I know terrible right. I have an excuse though. We moved and that threw me off:) We have been in Idaho now for 9 months. The kids have adjusted well to the change. Derek's work is going well and as for me....I was not as gracious. I had plenty of time to mope, now I'm moving forward. That's my resolve for 2011 to be less self-absorbed and more thoughtful of others. No more feeling sorry for me! I know, admirable right. Ok not really, but one step at a time:) I also resolve to get back on the blog band wagon. We will also see how that goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Welcome back! Glad things are going well up there :)
I think I'll make that one of my 2011 goals, too. It'll probably end up to be one of those goals that I have to start over again every 3 days. Woo hoo, for us! Let's do this!
Post a Comment