Monday, March 28, 2011

Grandpa Boyer

 Today is my Grandpa Boyer's Birthday. He would have been 84! Grandpa passed away January 27. It was sad knowing I wouldn't be able to see him again in this life or smell like his cologne or get a little whistle from his hearing aid. But in a way I was happy for him. That he's whole again and can stand up strait and tall. We miss Grandpa... who wouldn't. But we know that we will be together again someday and  I'm sure, being welcomed by his wonderful smile and warm hug. The last words my sweet Grandpa spoke were these "Remember that I love you all." And then peacefully he left this life.  Happy Birthday Grandpa, I love you too.

The last visit I had with my Grandpa. March 2010. I of course had to add this one of me and his bride of 61 years, my beautiful Grandma.






My Grandma And her 4 sons at my Grandpa's funeral. What a legacy to leave. From those boys my grandparents have 19 grandkids and so far 40 great-grandkids!

No comments: