I could talk about Evan for hours! He is the most energetic, funny, lively, sensitive little boy. I have learned a lot about patience thanks to Evan. I'm so grateful for the blessing he is to me. Evan loves his family and worships his big Brother Brock. He has grown so much this year. This bottom picture is with a friend from pre-school. Evan had the opportunity to go to a pre-school class with kids who have special needs and disabilities. Evan was one of just 2 kiddos that where called Peer-Friends. They get to be helpers and friends to these kids. It was such a wonderful experience and He loved his friends. He did a great job and I was often told that Evan was the one who made the new friends feel special and welcome.
Happy Birthday my sweet Evan. You make us laugh everyday. We love you so much!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe that he's 5 and we've never even met him!
Post a Comment