Thursday, November 1, 2012

I don't love shopping

Shopping.......The excitement and anticipation of something new. You just can't wait! So much fun right? Ya well, I hate it. I hate shopping. It depressing me more than anything. Maybe it's because I'm 35 almost 36, have had 5 kids, feel over weight and have no clue how to "accessorize!" I know, I know.....I'm being a baby and a whiner butt. I can't help it. I don't like the feelings of frustration I get from shopping. It's stressful and over rated and totally exhausting. Is it wrong that I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl? That's what I'm most comfortable in. I love my Converse to....I will never be old to wear those no matter what anyone says.

Shopping for someone else, LOVE IT! So much more fun to get something for others. It causes me no pain and I could do it all day. I don't have to think about what to wear so it's easy to try things on. I don't worry about sizes or whether or not it's really me. I can see someone else so much better than I see myself. I'm great at knowing what colors work with people and I'm honest about what doesn't. I'm adventurous for other people. Maybe I should be more adventurous for myself.

So as you can tell, I went shopping tonight. Lets hope the stress will be worth it. I guess we'll see after we take our family photo's.




1 comment:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Totally there with you...I hate shopping for myself unless it's a specific item that I know I already want. I'm sure you did a great job, though :) Can't wait to see those family pics. Love ya!