Come What May!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family

My best friend.......Gosh he's cute!

So 2012 has been a good year. Not with out trial but that's life right. I look at my family and think to myself "this is what it's about". I really have much to be grateful for. So we keep moving forward. All the missing shoes,and single socks, all the running like a chicken with our heads cut off in the mornings, all the bickering over who really won, and all the "go to your rooms I can't take it another minute" are always over shadowed by all  the unexpected hugs, thank you's and especially the sign I love you when they get out of the car to head into school. 
I'm grateful for 2012 but I look forward to 2013. And not just because I prefer odd numbers :)


Posted by Derek and Amanda at 10:18 AM

2 comments:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Love the family pics! Can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are beautiful!

November 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Emily said...

i really love these pictures! you guys are all too beautiful! what a wonderful family.

December 5, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Backround

Favorites

  • LDS.org

D + A = FOREVER

D + A = FOREVER

Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (6)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Family
      • Friendship
      • I don't love shopping
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (20)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (55)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (12)

Bloggers

  • Alissa and Rick
  • All Things Lowry
  • Amy and Lew
  • Angela and Bart
  • Balbo
  • Cindy and Dan
  • Collette Mae
  • Crockertown
  • Dexters Girl
  • Elizabeth and Leo
  • Emily and Mark
  • Hansen's
  • http://www.lifeinmyheels.com
  • Janet and Steve
  • Jen and Dave
  • Leilani and Makoa
  • Lewis Family Blog
  • Nicole and Craig
  • Saeko and Curt
  • Sarah and Bill
  • Soderberg Family
  • Steve and Steph
  • Tamerel and Jared
  • Wright Family
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.